Monday, November 15, 2010

Better Woman or Bigger Fool....

Having a emotional evening.... *warning* I will ramble...

#nowplaying- Erykah Badu- Out My Mind, Just in Time

I'm not sure what hit me yesterday morning when I woke up but all of a sudden I felt taken advantage of, used, & unappreciated in my roller coaster of a relationship....
now, one sane one would ask....if u have so many complaints and feel this unhappy a lot of the time...why stay?? At this point, I am desperately searching for that answer.
I guess I don't get it... I'm not perfect but I am a good person...hes not perfect but hes a good person too...were so in love........so, why do we argue so much? why don't we work like we use to anymore? what happened to us?? why do I all of a sudden feel so unhappy? why can't I drop certain issues? why cant I let things that cause pain go? And most importantly, if we both agree that we want this to last, why cant we come to a common ground on the issues that hurt our relationship???....
I always told myself Id never get caught up in a situation like this but I am gone...control has been lost and I need it back.
One things for sure...if we don't make it, hell never find a better woman......or a bigger fool.

#nowplaying Floetry- If I was a Bird (live)

out.

No comments:

Post a Comment