Friday, March 11, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

It's that time again....and I'm signing in from my Aunties basement in Atl. I'm hiding out here for my daddy's BIG 50 surprise party tomorrow!! Finally got a internet signal so it's time to blog!



1. My biggest accomplishment in life thus far is graduating college, recieving my bachelor's and actually getting a full time job in my field right out of school. Taking care of myself fully is something I'm very proud of. I'm a reformed spoiled brat......maybe i'm still a tiny bit spoiled :)

2. My favorite place to sit in my house is in my bed. I'm narcoleptic....I'm sure of it.

3. My fashion philosophy is "comfort is key....but don't be afraid to show out sometimes ;-)"

4. Something every girl should have is at least one outfit that's a "head-turner"...better yet, a neck breaker! ha! lol

5. If you looked in my purse right now you'd find.... my wallet, Mac lip gloss, hand sanitizer, reciepts, cell phone, a pen, a hair tie, comb, and about 75 other useless items lol

6. My favorite music right now is...dare I say Rhi Rhi's cd (I know the red headed heifer cant sing!)

7. My favorite part's' of my body is my face and ofcourse "the girls"!

No comments:

Post a Comment