But in the spirit of FRIDAY, i'm back and wishing Lauren@ http://thelittlethingswedo.blogspot.com a VERY happy birthday! Follow her blog folks!
fill in the blank friday.
1. My most favorite birthday was my 16th birthday. My parents got my friends & I a limo, we rode downtown and went out to Mick's for dinner....after that we went to a fun center with Cosmic bowling, go karts, and laser tag and played for hours. That night everyone stayed over and it was sooo much fun! *happy sigh*
2. My worst birthday was my 20th... I did absolutely nothing and all my friends were out of town.
3. My favorite birthday memory is the year where at least 18 people called and sung their version on happy bday on my voicemail lol I felt soo loved .
4. The best birthday present I've ever received was ummm idk...my car was a pretty awesome gift although it didnt really come on my bday, it was a couple of weeks after.
5. The best birthday present I've ever given was for my father's 50th this year, my brother and I came home for a few days (visiting from FL and OH) then we threw him a HUGGEEE party!
6. Birthdays are fun, but I don't often put that much emphasis on them... . I'm more of a Christmas/ Valentines Day kinda gal!
7. My favorite age so far has been 21....I felt like I was waiting on that age forever...it was the typical night with my girls in a college town! Went out to dinner, they got me a cake, met some random folks from FSU and just enjoyed my night...simple yet effective.