Wednesday, September 15, 2010

I'm addicted to my hair!

I loooooooovvvvvvveeee my hair....everything about it! Ill give ya a lil background history on it....mom relaxed it when I was 7yrs old, wore it silky straight until I got to college, discovered that I have a nice grade of hair & I probably don't have to get relaxers as much as I do....or at all for that matter...so I stopped.
I've been without a relaxer for 4 yrs now and it's amazing...I have naturally curly/wavy hair, it despises humidity and it hates to hold a curl (with a iron) but I still adore it.

Today I was feeling random so I bought a box of jet black color and colored my hair for the 1st time.. so enough with the words....heres the pics!








BEFORE














AFTER














And here's a few more pics of my hair over the past 4 years...

No comments:

Post a Comment