Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Tats...

So....I want another tat...don't know why, I just do!

Im thinking a lightly printed (probably light gray) cursive print of some statement I love like "Love Conquers All or Worries End Where Faith Begins...idk yet?!

This would be tat #4 and yet another headache for my mother...
its something about the ink that I love....none of them are visible unless I choose to show them, they are all small, and I love them...

My 1st tat ( rebellious tat.....just wanted one because I was about to turn 18 & grown 'in my mind') but I still like it alot. It means love....and "yes" I researched it to make sure before I got it.




2nd tat (The "Cancer" in me tat..... although I'm not deep in the Zodiac world I def. recognize that my personality does embody the "Cancer woman"....homebody, overly-emotional, intuitive, good person in general)....wish I had put it in a better location though lol....





3rd tat (Random cute tat..... i could lie and say this tat is a representation of me always "owning the key to my heart"....but that would be a lie. I just thought it was cute....lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment