Tuesday, May 10, 2011

ME ME ME!

I saw this little fun activity on a few other blogs and figured why not talk about one of my favorite topics...MEEEEE!!! lol Here we go....  A-Z....ALL ABOUT ME!!!!
A
ge: 24...woooo! im getting old you guys!
B ed Size: Queen. My dream is to get a California King....ey, maybe when I get a bigger crib!
Chore you hate: Anything dealing with the bathroom...
Dogs: I love them and I wish I had one....just scared to make that commitment.
Essential start of your day: Music
Favorite Color: Blue, Purple, Pink, Grey....idk
Gold or silver: Silver all the way....go to Tiffany & Co if you wanna support my habit!
Height: 5 ft. 8in.....yea a stallion! lol
Instruments I play (or have played): Clarinet, Piano, Sax
Job Title: Registered Respiratory Therapist
Kids: Not yet...
Live: Jensen Beach, FL...for now
Mom’s Name: Cynthia.
Nickname: Tiff, Tip, Tiffy, Tippy-Lou, Becky (random, I know)
Pet Peeve: People that talk too much and have no filter....
Quote from a movie: ummm "All my life, I had to fight!" -Sophia 'Color Purple' lol Its all I could think of right now!
Right or left handed: Right
Siblings: 1 big lil bro (Mo)
Time you wake up: There is no telling! On the days I have to work... 4:30pm, On days Im off 7am....but it varies..
Underwear: Uuhh...yea
Vegetables you dislike: ummm idk brussel sprouts
What makes you run late: tv and my hair
X-rays you’ve had done: my breast when I was younger and teeth
Yummy food you make:  I HATE cooking... with a passion!
Zoo animal: Anything that doesn't stink

No comments:

Post a Comment