Friday, July 8, 2011

Fill in the Blank FRIDAY!!!


yep...its that time again!!

{the delicious sweet biscuits @ Tasty n Sons}
1.   My plans this summer include     celebrating my b-day tomorrow (yay!!), family reunion the week after, and then preparing to move to Atlanta.

2.  The best summer I ever had was   probably the summer after I graduated college...I studied and passed my board exams and relaxed with friends all summer! I found a job quickly and moved to S. Fla....then the bills came and I was forced to grow up! lol

3.  Summer is   fun, relaxing, time spent w/ family and loved ones, and vacations.

4.  My favorite summer food is   anything at a cookout!! Although, I have to admit, this summer has been ALL about the seafood (I'm preparing a seafood soup right now).

5.  The best way to quench a summer thirst is with     water! Pretty lame huh? lol

6.  My summer uniform consists of       scrubs and dresses...

7.  The best thing about summer is       that I always take time off of work around my birthday to just chill and enjoy life....ya know, its the little things

1 comment:

  1. Happy (early) Birthday! I hope it's a great one.

    Stopping by from Lauren's blog :)

    ReplyDelete