Thursday, July 7, 2011

A Scrubby Situation... Weight Loss Update!!

So yep....I'm still working at this healthy life transition thing and although I am hungry ALOT of the time (like right now lol)....I do feel better and I'm appreciating the results that are coming (slowly but surely!)

So here's my "scrubby" situation....I work at a hospital...my scrubs no longer fit! I'm looking all frumpy and the cheapness in me refuses to purchase new ones (ONLY because I'm only going to be at this job for about a month then I'm moving) I feel like thats a pointless expense.
Soooo.... guys, just pray that my pants don't fall down while running to a code blue....(i can't pull that look off, i ain't skinny yet! lol)

scrubs that were tight a few months ago....


scrubs in the mirror at work.....



pulling the scrubs on one side looking for some type of shape!




40lbs down...

pray for me guys....this is difficult!



No comments:

Post a Comment