Sunday, June 26, 2011

Rainy Days...

Its been pretty sucky weather in S. Fla all weekend...sunny for a hour then rain for the following 3 hours...and although I'm happy because I'm not working tonight, I wish my satellite would pick up a signal and bring my cable back (ya know, since it IS wedding sunday, bet award night, and true blood season premiere day!!!)

Anywho, to pass the time...I've been listening to all kinds of old school music (the kind you were forced to listen to in the back seat of mom and dads car back in the day...lol) and I have picked my song of the day. It fits my mood, the gloomy weather, and its just an all around good song.


Good ol' Otis Redding.....

1 comment:

  1. Aw that sucks that you had to miss all those shows! Thank god for the magic of TiVo :) that is a GORGEOUS song - My Dad makes me listen to Otis Redding sometimes and I would never admit that I love him but he's SO great :)

    ReplyDelete