Friday, June 24, 2011

Fill in the Blank FRIDAY!!!

*in my Rebecca Black voice* It's Friii-day Fri-dayyy!!! :)


1.   The last thing I ate was  red pepper hummus and pretzel bites....not really what I wanted but it got the job done!

2.  The next thing I'd like to eat is  Olive Garden or Red Lobster!! I'm sure I'll get neither. :)

3.  The best things  in life are those little moments in life that create those HUGE memories that never leave your mind.

4.  Something that makes me supremely and utterly happy is turning on my ihome and blasting my music while I clean, get dressed, shower, dance around, or just chill.

5.  Sports are    something I can live with or without...& thats surprising because my bro and dad are soooo involved in ALL sports. I couldn't care less.

6.  I miss   my boyfriend...genuinely. We were so close when we lived in the same city and this past 2yrs has put an extreme strain on our relationship. Long distance is hard & not something I would ever attempt again. I wish we were together. "Kudos" to Skype and weekend getaways, it's keeping us sane.

7.  Right now I am   excited about Sunday night television.....im a dork, I know!! Wedding Sunday on WE mixed with a little BET Awards on BET (Beyonce performmssss!! yes!), and the best for last... TRUUEEEE BLLLOOOOOOOOOODDDDD!!! (yea im excited!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment