It's that time again!!! I remembered....
1. The TV show/website that I watch/read that I would be embarrassed to tell anyone about is Jersey Shore....not only do I watch every episode but I get soooo involved. Sam and Ronnie's relationship drama takes me on a emotional roller coaster! lol *fist pump*
2. An item of clothing that is worn and torn but that I love far to much to throw away is my white pajama pants....I think I wear them about 4 times a week. I take them on all trips! They are soooo comfy!
3. My grocery store impulse buy is a toss up between Lean Cuisines and a sub sandwich (if Im a Publix)....i pick up one of those everytime I'm at the grocery store by habit.
4. Something I do at work to pass time that I wouldn't want my co-workers to know about is getting on Youtube and watching random videos.
5. One thing in my life that I could give up, but never will is my cell phone plan....anyone who knows me knows my cell is ALWAYS attached to my hip but I'm sure I could live without 1200 min/ unlimited text/ and unlimited internet.
6. A little indulgence that I have is eating sweets during my television shows...typically between 8pm-10pm on weekdays!
7. The junk drawer/area in my house is the little drawer in my bedroom full of randomness from hair ties to receipts to cd's and old college assignments.