Friday, February 25, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

Its that time again....FILL IN THE BLANK FRIDAY!!!!

1. I am currently obsessed with my new Blender...The NINJA!!!! I've made guacamole, smoothies, & shakes within in the last week! I love it! I need to throw a par-tay!! haha


2. Today I am extremely happy...I know why but I'm not sharing!

3. The age I am is 24 and the age I feel is 24... I have limited concerns in life...just bills and getting back in school. I gotta good job and I travel whenever I feel like it. I'm loving life right now! I can do what I want while supporting myself. It feels good!

4. My favorite place is home. I've always been a homebody..

5. Something I have been procrastinating is all my work related things....since I'm working tonight, I guess I'll go ahead and sign up for all this mandatory education I've been avoiding. 

6. The last thing I purchased two cute tops & three necklaces from Forever 21.

7. The thing I love most about my home is that it's my space. I love being in my space surrounded by my things, doing absoutely nothing. Ahhhh that's the life!

1 comment:

  1. You have no idea how happy it made me when I saw that you work tonight! Ha!

    ReplyDelete