Monday, February 7, 2011

Just Another Night...

Here I sit, bored...tired...exhausted...dreading coming back to work in this place in 17 hrs...

But I'm trying to figure out why I always dread completing my 36 hrs a week.... I don't hate my coworkers, the job isn't too stressful, & I like making money (to support my lavish lifestyle! lol...jk)
IDK, what the problem is!!....eh!

Parents left me on Sunday morning and it actually left me feeling a lil' down....
I'm not normally the type that misses my family after a visit but this time they got me...I miss the company, the unconditional love that can only be received face to face. I took them shopping all over the place and I even treated them to a few meals...it's the least I could do!
:(.... I'm sad they're gone.

Well, I'm off to see my patients...

PS. I get my hair done tomorrow at a new salon in Stuart, FL....I'm clearly terrified at the thought of this because 1. I love my hair. 2. Not many stylist here are willing to take on my hair. (thick, naturally curly, with no chemical processing)....Wish me luck.....

a blog about my little hair adventure coming soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment