Sunday, May 9, 2010

Growing Pains


So, he called today...
I must admit that I was losing my mind trying to act like I wasn't miserable; given, its only been 4
days since we completely ended things, I feel like its been weeks. Were so use to talking all day, everyday... that this is a difficult adjustment.
Anyway...
he called and attempted to give me a better understanding of whats happening right now and although I still don't get his motives I felt much better after speaking to him. I feel like he is completely "lost" in life and feeling hopeless and it has nothing to do with me. I thought it might be another female or some other kind of trifling situation but I hear the pain and the love in his voice everytime I talk to him. I have decided that the best thing I can do for him is give him the necessary space he needs to get it together while letting him know that I will love and support him through whatever...like I reminded him on the phone...when I said I love you unconditionally...I meant it. I'm there through ups and downs, whether we are together or not.
Everything happens for a reason....while he chooses to work on his life...I will focus on mines. I need to learn how to "be alone" again. Enjoy my own company, learn this new city I live in! Get out, live, and enjoy life... it wont be easy and I'm not sure if I'm fully ready for change but its coming no matter what so I guess I don't have a choice. I'll surely miss "us" though...



No comments:

Post a Comment