Monday, May 10, 2010

If you find my Will Power....will you please return it??

Ive been on an active search for my will power for the past 4 months....I don't know what has happened. Back in August, I made a decision that I was going to lose weight and I have to admit, that was one of the easiest things I've ever done...70 pounds gone so quickly. Then the holidays came and I fell off and gained 25 pounds back...
Since Jan 2010 it seems like every day Ive been telling myself, "Were gonna do this again"..."Its gonna be just as easy as it was before!"....and I just cant seem to get a grip on things. Its like my will power has just quit on me!!!
Anyway, today I'm going to try something a little different. I'm throwing out all the bad stuff and I'm forcing myself back on this diet! When I lose a significant amount of weight again...then I will see a nutritionist and learn how to eat to maintain. I have a cruise that's calling my name in about 5-6 months and I need to be a "baddd chick" by then...no rolls included! So I'm going to need some prayer on this one! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment