Saturday, May 29, 2010

The Crazy Adventures of a Chick in Love...

So not like me....

I speak with B Thursday morning when I got off work to find out that he is depressed...again... his unemployment got cut & he still hasn't come across a job....immediately I feel for him and I want to just "be there"....
so what do I do.....
BABY!!! IM COMING!!.....
............................
I'm sooo stupid! ugh!

Soooo, 5 hours later.....me and my poor old Sentra arrive in Tallahassee to just "be there" for him.... I didn't even do this kind of stuff when we were together...I HATE driving...
Since I clearly lost my mind by driving up there knowing I had to work on Saturday, I went ahead a chose a new nice hotel to lay down in (SOO WORTH IT!) and called him up.....
he talked; since that's a rarity, i listened.
we watched tv, ate, talked a little more and you know the rest....
I just feel like I have backtracked & I hate it...
I just wanna be happy.

Back in Jensen now....I gotta make some changes for myself.
My cribs a mess, I've gained more weight (probably from all the martini's and margarita's), & I'm just feeling like..."ugh" most days.

On a brighter note, I been hanging out alot more (for sanity purposes lol)! Fun! Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment