Thursday, May 6, 2010

The Longest Thursday Ever....

So....this is the worst day ever...
I'm currently sitting at work...probably shouldn't be blogging but since I didn't take a mental health day and I feel like pure crap, I need to type.
We just had "3 code blues" in about 30 minutes...wtf?!?! I need a couple days off because having nights like this after being here all week sucks; thats not the worst part of my day though.
Things were just made official by my ex that we are over....
breakups suck!
He was the 1st guy I gave everything I had...I was faithful, supportive, and loving in that relationship and I cant help but feel he left me hanging. 3 yrs...down the drain. I feel alone.
My boyfriend/ best friend is gone and I have to figure out how to start over....how to have a life without him. I have to find "me" again...

No comments:

Post a Comment