Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 4th of July!!! (but it's still not better than the 9th!! ) :-D

Soooo YAY!!! It's the 4th of July! and what did Tiff do all day....
Yep...knocked out...ALL DAY LONG.....

no cook-outs, no fireworks, no family and friends....just me sleeping and preparing myself to go to work... :(

but before you start feeling sorry for me, it was GREAT sleep, I talked to my family on the phone, and although it was busy at work and we were under-staffed, I managed to get a good meal in and I saw fireworks from the patients rooms! lol
Me, Ash, and Holl ended up having hamburgers, hot dogs, deviled eggs, potato salad, chips, queso, guacamole, and cupcakes!! (pray for our tummies!)
Not such a bad 4th like I thought it would be....

oh yea....5 more days til I'm 24! yippe!

Happy Independence Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment