Sunday, June 13, 2010

The Sunday Night Dont You Love's.... Just cuz I said I would! via iPhone

1. Don't you love parents that are always there whether you want them there or not...

2. Don't you love True Blood? Thank You HBO!

3. Don't you love real friends. They are there when you need them, they listen to your bull, they take the sideline when you get a new boo, & they are there when u wanna party hard or just chill. I could go on and on but you get the point.

4. Don't you love the feeling of being in love...nothing like it! :)

5. Don't you love Mexican resturants?

6. Don't you love your hair?? Well I kno most people don't but I really love mines...so much, I'm going to blog about it later.

I think I'm done for now...gotta watch Wedding Sunday on WE Network...Bridezillas coming on! *where's my wine lol*

No comments:

Post a Comment