Monday, June 28, 2010

It's Been a While...

Who woulda thought....between work (where I've actually been working hard) & life (which I've actually had one)...I've been soooooo busy!! Too busy to do my usual things like blog, tweet, and be nosy on FB.


So let's start with work: I'm really loving my job and all but lately I've been thinking about long term and I don't think I could do this for more than a couple of years...esp. working night shift. School starts in the fall and I've been considering signing up for a few classes. I got places I want to be and time is flying fast!
Life: I've been trying to make sure that I keep busy and hang out as much as possible to be totally honest! I feel like I'm too young and too "together" to be sitting at my house doing absolutely nothing all the time!

Love: Me and my ex are still broken up and I'm starting to be content with that but I can't lie....when he called me last week saying his dad was in the hospital....all my efforts to not care about him or his life went right out of the window. I call daily now to check on him, and I even drove up the a couple of days ago just to be a support system. His pops isn't doing well at all and I know that this is not something B can handle right now. I might not be with him...but I support him no matter what. (It's the "Cancer" in me...I cant help it.) I love him...he loves me. Nothing else matters.

Random stuff: Just started reading Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert and I am truly enjoying it. It gives me alot to think about and reminds me how precious "life" is and you gotta cherish it and make the best of it....being a self proclaimed panic"ker" who has diagnosed myself with anxiety disorder...I tend to focus on the smallest things and let them consume me, but life is so precious and it is truly what you make it. It doesn't have to be stressful, a relationship is NOT everything (unless you're speaking of your relationship with God...or whatever higher being you pray to...if you pray to any being at all)....I'm blessed.
Happiness is the key!

No comments:

Post a Comment