Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year!!!

I'm sooooo excited! Tomorrow starts a BRAND NEW YEAR!!! I made it...another year....and I'm so grateful for everything...my family, my friends, my health, my career, my possessions, & last but not least....my sanity! lol

For the new year, I'm fixing some things....and no, I dont want to call this a resolution....why?....because I have never seen one person fulfill their resolution....they just dont work! (hey, I'm being honest...)


"I Don't do newyears resolutions! I have SOLUTIONS 4 last years problems cause u will face them again. Live n learn baby. Then u learn 2 live! -Deion Sanders"

I'm feeling Mr. Sander's statement...and lately I have been overwhelmingly motivated to make changes like never before.

I want to be better, all around & let me tell ya something, this new-found motivation is a force to be reckoned with! Just watch me work in 2011!

PS. Sorry Reverb10....I got to Atlanta with my family for the holidays and I totally neglected everything that has anything to do with the internet! Anywho.......
HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment