Thursday, December 9, 2010

Reverb 10 ey?? hmmm...

So after having my share of "deep conversations" at work with Ashley (over at http://notsosoftly.blogspot.com/) and the rest of my coworkers....she convinced me to check out this Reverb 10 thing....now initially, I was not interested because I knew I wouldn't be able to keep up with this but after further thought I say, why not!
What is Reverb 10??
Well, some cool kids came up with a way to reflect upon your year by writing daily notes on different topics/prompts...don't really feel like going deeper than that so check out the website!
(http://www.reverb10.com/the-prompts/)
So I guess I'll come in on Day 9- Party....

December 9 – Party Prompt: Party. What social gathering rocked your socks off in 2010? Describe the people, music, food, drink, clothes, shenanigans. (Author: Shauna Reid)

Although I didnt go to many parties this year, I have to say I truly enjoyed myself at my cousins wedding this year. It was held in the beautiful city of Clearwater, FL....I hadn't seen my family in months and I was long overdue. The reception was at a beautiful country club; I wore this cute black & white dress w/ silver high heel sandals (I know, I know...no black at weddings but it was last minute)....they had a open bar and many different choices of island cuisines (the wife was from Haiti)....and it was an all-around good time! I laughed, danced, sang, sweated out my hair (lol), & enjoyed my family....only thing that was missing was my bro!

No comments:

Post a Comment