Sunday, December 19, 2010

Wooo! Backed up on Reverbs! Day 17,18, & 19

Between work, sleep, & preparing to go home for the holidays I've gotten a little backed up on my daily exercises....so while I have a moment, lets go!

Dec. 17 Lesson Learned

What was the best thing you learned about yourself this past year? And how will you apply that lesson going forward?

I've learned that I am a very mild-mannered respectful individual w/ alot of self-control....to everyone. I know that doesn't seem like much but you'd be surprised how many people don't know how to control themselves...how many people are stuck in their ways and dont know how to adapt their personalities to different situations. I'm just glad I know how to compose myself.


Dec 18th Try

What do you want to try next year? Is there something you wanted to try in 2010? What happened when you did/didnt go for it?

Next year I want to go to school...its actually something I wanted to do this year but I found myself complacent in the life I was living (aka lazy!!!) But I wasn't to upset with myself because it was just another year I got experience in a hospital working....not a total lost!


Dec 19th Healing

What healed you this year? Was it sudden, or a drip by drip evolution? How would you like to be healed in 2011?

*deep breathe* okkkayyy lets see........ *after 10 min of thought*
This year, I don't think there was one event that actually "healed" me...To say "healed", I believe that I would have been broken in some way beforehand. I look at this past year more as a growing experience....one that took me from a more child-like irresponsible life to living an self-sufficient kind of life! (grown baby!)

No comments:

Post a Comment