Saturday, December 11, 2010

reverb 10. day 11- 11 things

December 11 – 11 Things What are 11 things your life doesn’t need in 2011? How will you go about eliminating them? How will getting rid of these 11 things change your life? (Author: Sam Davidson)

1. Negativity.....some people in life are so depressed and unsatisfied with their lives that they cant help but to be sour pusses!! Misery LOVES company... I for one am tired of it....in 2011, if you cant be positive when you're around me....there will be immediate distancing. Life is too short to be upset all the the time.

2. Large consumption of Alcohol..... I drank a lot this year, margaritas at every restaurant, shots at every club, wine just because....money lost and weight gained. There will definitely be a cut back! Water and I will become best buds!

3. Pity Parties.... I fall victim sometimes....allowing myself to feel sorry for myself....instead of solving my issue and moving on. This I will work on...no specific plan but to just do it....

4. Weight Gain.... In 2010 alone, I have had such an up & down merry go round of weight issues....and I know it cant be healthy... I gotta take control and fix this. Eating better, regular exercise, & self-control.

5. Shit Talking.... yea its fun & gets a laugh in but it causes nothing but trouble in the long run...aint nothing to it but to do it....

6. Laziness.... I can be very content with sitting in one spot for days at a time...I have to be cautious to not become lazy. There are many things I want to accomplish within the next few years and laziness will be the death of my dreams...so there is no room for it!

(sidenote....this blog is sooo difficult, Im sleepy, I was tired around #3 and I'm running outta juice....gotta PRESS ON though! lol)

7. Relationship drama..... love is real, and when the love between two people starts to have trials and tribulations....it takes a large toll on my entire life. One bad argument can ruin a day...daily tough times can ruin a summer (trust I know)...and I just don't want to have to deal with many things that I chose to deal with in the past. No more getting caught up in mess.

8. Take out dinner/ fast food.... another contributor to my weight fluctuations....my goal to myself is to cook more (even though I hate it!)...I will learn to love it and stop giving fast food restaurants all my money.

9. Sentra....*fingers crossed* 9 yrs ago....I was given the best gift I could ever ask for. A whip! lol Ever since, me and that Sentra have been roaddogs...always there for each other...but shes tired now and its time. God willing, Ill be retiring her and picking up a new SUV.

10. Stress.... its so much easier not to worry.

11. Loner"ism" (made up my own word).... I can be a loner easily...I don't require attention from others, I don't need to talk to anyone....but I want to change that. I want to become more open to going out and meeting new people.

To be honest, this exercise for me was difficult because I couldn't really think of too many things I wanted to get rid of...I like my life, but if I can cut back on the things I named, my overall happiness level would go up a few notches! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment