Thursday, December 16, 2010

reverb10 day 16

December 16 – Friendship
How has a friend changed you or your perspective on the world this year? Was this change gradual, or a sudden burst? (Author: Martha Mihalick)

One of my besties has had a worldspin of a year and watching her go through so many ups & downs has taught me alot about this world & myself....

(with respect to her business, i wont go into too much detail....)

but she has dealt with certain things from racism at work to a pregnancy w/ twins w/ drama attached....

I went from listening to her having daily emotional breakdowns on the phone to the point where she realized she had to get it together (for herself and her children)...
She started to prioritize all the things and people that truly mattered. She turned her whole attitude around...fought for her happiness. She made me realize that things might not always go as expected but "hope" and "faith" can take you a long way and you gotta be positive...even when the world is telling you you have no reason to be.

I have been trying to take a page out of her book by ignoring the madness of the world and just being thankful for what I have & positive no matter what the issue is....the process is gradual but it feels good to just be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment