Tuesday, December 14, 2010

reverb 10. day 14

December 14 – Appreciate

What’s the one thing you have come to appreciate most in the past year? How do you express gratitude for it? (Author: Victoria Klein)

When I was younger, my addiction was tv...A teen, my addiction was hanging out with friends...college student, my addiction was freedom....

now even though I love my family a hell of alot, it seems that I have always put other things before them when deep inside, they are truly the center of my world.
I guess I never noticed how much I appreciated them until I got out here on my own. (Sounds like some stuff my mom said to me during a argument in my teens lol)
People are so fair-weathered nowadays....full of disappointment, hate, & ulterior motives. Finding genuine people to become an addition to your life is difficult.
What it all boils down to for me is family is everything. They are the ONLY people that are ALWAYS there for me. I don't have to worry about acceptance, I don't have to worry about being thrown under the bus, or deceit & lies from them, they always have good intentions for me....and for that I am thankful.



No comments:

Post a Comment