Wednesday, December 15, 2010

reverb 10. day 15

December 15 – 5 Minutes

Imagine you will completely lose your memory of 2010 in five minutes. Set an alarm for five minutes and capture the things you most want to remember about 2010. (Author: Patti Digh)

Alrighty! This should be fun! ***sets clock for 5 min**

-quiet mornings on the beach looking in the sky (still can't believe I live 5 min from the beach)

-spring break with mo, shirnelle, b, and me! good times

-both weddings this summer

-finding out one of my close friends was really pregnant! (WOW!)

-watching my bro win his championship game! MAC champs 2010! I saw him screaming his lungs out on ESPN!!

-my first baby code, & twin C-section at work...talk about sweating and high heart rates...wooo!

-Homecoming 2010!!!

-Southbeach Miami with Maya....

-wedding dress shopping with my coworkers (1st time I actually went out during the day to hang with people....sad I know!)

-dying my own hair....and still having a head full when I was done. lol

-my many trips to ATL

-Orlando getaway with B



No comments:

Post a Comment